Leoni approached me about migrating her 2 existing websites to new hosting and giving them some basic content updates. After a bit of a tussle with the existing developer who also hosted the sites, we ended up having to completely rebuild both from scratch as they were unfortunately deleted.
We kept the overall look and colours the same as Leoni was already happy with the site. We rebuilt the site on a new theme using the same elements and style. As an added bonus the site is now nicely responsive and the internal pages are actually better than they were, so a painful process but a happy end result.
Completed August 2017